Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Library 2.0 and the WCL Learn It, Do It, Show It programme

Hi there and welcome to WCL staff visiting this blog as part of the WCL Learn It, Do It, Show It programme.

This is a blog, not about chocolate, but about Library 2.0 and Web 2.0. I've set it up so we can work through the modules together and discuss our experiences with the different resources they describe.

So leave a comment and introduce yourself!

(One quick thing: if you're commenting here, just use your first name to introduce yourself - this is to protect your privacy. Everyone from WCL will know who you are.)

13 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Michael and I work in the West Cluster and thus come under Celeste's tutelage. I look forward to learning a bit more about Library 2.0 as well as the broader Web 2.0.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kamusta! Hello! My name is Veronica and I am from the North cluster. It would really be nice to be knowledgeable about the new technolgy trends that's why I enrolled to this modules.Besides, I don't want to keep bugging my daughter for help. So Celeste,I'm afraid you had taken over my daughter's place. Looking forward to doing the modules with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi to both of you - your blogs are looking really good! I'm looking forward to doing the modules with both of you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, my name is Debbie and I am from the North Cluster. I'm really looking forward to learning heaps but I am also a little overwhelmed at the same time. I hope I can keep up Celeste. Just as well I have Techno Whiz Wannabee to call on as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Debbie! Good to see you here - your blog looks excellent! I'm excited to read all your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And personally, I don't think Techno Whiz Wannabee is a wannabee at all - I think she's a whiz through and through! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi celeste thanks hope i live up to your expectations

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is Techno whiz by the way hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Celeste
    I'm Ruth from Tech services, (Cataloguing)/North Cluster. I am sure you must be quite used to me popping in and out of Sci-Hum bugging you!
    Well, It is nice to have you as my tutor. I am looking forward to the challenge and will enjoy picking your brain to increase my knowledge in new technology.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Celeste! What is a feed? I am trying to follow a blog that I am interested in for the 5 blogs required in module 1 and this "subscribe to a feed" thing option which I don't know what to do about HELP!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey all, I'm Theresa from the West Cluster. I'm looking forward to these modules and learning more about web 2.0 :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Techno Whiz and Tess! :)

    Techno Whiz - I'm sorry this is so late! (Still getting the hang of this...)

    I'm going to email you and write a blogpost as well, but looking at your blog, it looks like you've got it sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  13. And hi to Ruth as well - I liked your first post!

    ReplyDelete